Nha TrangThis is a sea town located along the second most beautiful bay in the country, very popular for its fine and clean sand, clear water and very conducive climate.
- The town is known for its lively urban lifestyle, it has friendly and welcoming residents in comparison to other destinations.
- Road networks around the resort are convenient.
- It's clear and safe waters offer the best scuba diving center in Vietnam.
- Nha Trang resort is popularly known for offering its tourists exciting handful activities such as scuba diving, sun bathing, and beach football or volleyball and shell collection for the marine lovers.
Sa Pa TerracesThis is a town in northwest Vietnam not far from the China border. The town is mostly known for its rice terraces in Muong Hoa valley overlooking Fansipan Mountain.
- The town acts as a good source of information for learners who are interested in practicing agriculture and source of souvenirs in form of farm produce.
Sa Pa Terraces
Phu QuocThis is the largest island in Vietnam located in front of the Cambodia Coast. Phu Quoc is not developed, hence the reason many tourists frequent the place for a humble and quite time away from their busy lives.
- Phu Quoc is known for its beautiful beaches; one of its beaches, Bai Dai (meaning the Long Beach) was classified as one of five beautiful and clean beaches in the world.
- Phu Quoc is also known for its sea food variety and best fermented fish sauce in the world.
- This destination offers tourists a variety of activities ranging from scuba diving for those who love coral reefs and marine life, sun bathing and rich sea food cuisine.
Ha Long BayThis is considered as the top tourist destination in this country. This destination in the north of Vietnam is situated round a 120 kilometer coast line.
- Ha long bay which is ranked as the number one tourist destination in the country. Ha Long bay has a variety of islands with thick jungle cover and is famous for its famous lime rock like pillars
- This town offers the visitors nice scenic features, silent and serene camping sites, canoe paddling and scuba diving.
- The islands located here have large caves that are a source of tourist attraction.
- Ha Long is also famous for its delicious and mouthwatering sea food cuisine that would make you re-visit the place.
Hoi AnThis fishing village is located along the coast of south China Sea. Hoi An is historically known as a fishing village dating back to the 16th century. - The city is filled with old buildings with winding lanes and Chinese decorated shops. - This town offers tourist nice and silent scenic locations and is famous for its spicy fish cuisine and holiday makers who want a quite but old modern destination.
Scott Archer is a professional content writer and blogger from the UK who shares his travel experiences. His hobbies include travelling, trekking and cooking and he is currently working on a project Esta which helps in visa assistance.