When money is not a constraint, luxury destinations are best to visit in India. These destinations provide many interesting and exotic activities to enjoy. Apart from those, the destinations also have numerous natural and man-made spots for sightseeing. A diverse and huge landform like India has numerous such luxury destinations and here are the top three such destinations in the country.
1. Top Spots – Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Ranthambore, Bikaner and others
2. Top Exotic Activities – Camel Ride, 4W Ride In Desert, Luxury Camping In Desert, Fire Dance/Belly Dance Performance, Elephant Ride, Hot Air Ballooning And Others
3. Other Activities – Sightseeing, Boating, Trekking, Bird Watching, Shopping And Others
4. Best time to visit – October to March
5. Top Things To Buy – Traditional Cloths, Jewels With Gems, Rajputana Painting, Jaipur Carpet, Metal Works, Persian Potteries And Others.
Though the state is covered almost by desert, it is one of the best spots to visit in India. The land has numerous forts, palaces, structures, temples and natural attractions to spot. The best of all is the Sam sand dunes in Jaisalmer where people take camel safari and enjoy camping. Each city in the state has a set of forts and palaces for sightseeing. There are numerous palace hotels for staying and heritage hotels for an exotic dining experience. If you want to enjoy Rajasthan in a more luxurious way, luxury trains like Palace on Wheels, Maharajas’ Express and others scale Rajasthan.
1. Top Spots – Kovalam, Alappuzha, Munnar, Ernakulam, Kochi, Wayanad, Thekkay and others
2. Top Exotic Activities – Backwater Houseboat, Rafting, Cruise, Tree House Stay, Beach Resort, Ayurvedic Massage and Others
3. Other Activities – Shopping, Beach Activities, Shopping, Watching Cultural Activities, Plantation Trekking, and Others.
4. Best Time to Visit – October to March
5. Top Things to Buy – Coir Products, Elephant Figures, Rings Made With Elephant Hair, Kathakali Mask And Others
Kerala is also called as the Venice of East. The place is the best honeymoon spot in India. Those who love water and water based activities ought to visit Kerala. During winter, authentic Ayurvedic massage of this state attracts many people who aim at de-stressing, detoxing and rejuvenating. The cardamom fields, backwaters, wildlife sanctuaries and other exotic elements of this spot attracts many tourists every year. Though it is a year-round attraction, the spot is best visited during winter.
If you are looking for a luxury vacation in Kerala, you can choose any beach resort, which has numerous beach and water activities inbuilt in the campus. Munnar is an exciting spot to enjoy in Kerala if you want a hill station styled vacation.
3. Andaman Group of Islands
1. Top Spots: Havelock islands, Cellular jail, Mount Harriet, North Bay Beach, Diglipur, and others.
2. Top Exotic Activities – Scuba Diving, Lagoon Swimming, Snorkeling, Bathing With Elephants, Elephant Ride Along the Beach and Others.
3. Other Activities – Shopping, Sightseeing, Water Activities, Trekking, Birdwatching, Picnicking, and Others.
4. Best Time To Visit – October to July (Avoid monsoon months)
5. Top Things To Buy – Bamboo Crafts, Coral Based Items, Palm Mat, Sarong, Spices, And Others.
Andaman is the best spot for a Hollywood style vacation. All luxurious water activities can be enjoyed here. The white sandy beaches are best enjoyed with the luxurious of a beach resort. There are numerous hotels to pamper you with activities and services like massages and exotic water sports. There are a few water bungalows for those who want to stay near to water and comfort. It is one of the top adventure spot and honeymoon location in the country.
Other top luxury destinations in the country are Mumbai, Ladakh, Kashmir, Delhi, Goa and others. The best time to visit the country is during winter.